- Adult Indoor
- Adult Outdoor
- HS Girls Fall Academy
- Middle School Soccer
- Youth Indoor
- Youth Outdoor
It is the mission of LAKE COUNTRY SOCCER, INC., to develop, promote and support the sport of soccer in Springfield and Southwest Missouri.
In all areas we will encourage the soccer community to develop athletic excellence, self-esteem, responsibility and good sportsmanship.
We will accomplish this through education, facilities, athletic development programs, tournaments, leagues and outreach programs.
Adopted July 14, 1999
LAKE COUNTRY SOCCER -
The place to get your kicks in Southwest Missouri!
Lake Country Soccer was founded in 1983 by parents and soccer enthusiasts looking for a home for their kids to play soccer in Springfield.
Initially, Lake Country Soccer was started to provide middle school boys (6th, 7th and 8th graders) a league in which to play, in preparation for high school which was on the horizon in the Springfield Public Schools.
Since then, Lake Country Soccer has grown into a 55+ acre facility with 20 outdoor fields (7 of which are lighted) and an indoor facility (2 fields) serving close to 2,800 registered youth players and nearly 120,000 facility visits annually by players, coaches and fans.
Lake Country Soccer is a dynamic sport specific driven organization serving all of Southwest Missouri.
Lake Country Soccer hosts programs, activities, events, leagues and tournaments from ages 3 through adult.
Lake Country Soccer is a recognized 501(c)3 Nonprofit organization which operates under the umbrella of the Springfield/Greene County Parks and Recreation Department. The relationship is a public/private partnership with the parks department, meaning, the land is owned by the parks department, but Lake Country Soccer leases the land from the parks department.
Lake Country Soccer's operations are conducted with its own staff and its own budget. Lake Country Soccer does NOT draw funds from the Park's department budget. Lake Country Soccer is responsible for its operations which include managing incomes and expenses. As needed, the Parks department provides support and assistance throughout the year; usually dealing with maintenance issues or unusual circumstances.
Lake Country Soccer is coordinated by a volunteer member board of directors with support & oversight by the Parks department. Lake Country is managed by one fulltime executive staff member and several part-time support staff including administration, concessions and grounds/maintenance throughout the year.
The LCS family consists of supporters who have been involved with the organization since its inception. LCS is a positive influence on the local economy and an established friend in the community.
Lake Country Soccer hosts leagues and tournaments for youth and adults, indoors and outdoors virtually year round.
- Indoor soccer for adults between Sept. through May
- Indoor soccer for youths between November and April
- Outdoor soccer for youths (ages 3 through High School)
- Spring league runs from March through mid-May
- Boys ages 3 through high school
- Girls ages 3 through Under-14
- Fall league runs from September through early November
- Boys ages 3 through Under-14
- Girls ages 3 through high school
- Summer league runs from June through early August
- Outdoor soccer for adults
- Men's Amateur Competitive League
- Spring league runs April through June
- Fall league runs late August through mid-November
- Adult recreational for leagues men and women
- Summer league 7 v 7 (6 + a GK) June through August
- Outdoor youth tournaments
- March - Champions Challenge
- April - Ozarks Coca Cola/Dr Pepper Cup
- October - Incredible Pizza Fall Classic
- Birthday party rentals (call for availability and rental fees)
- Indoor & outdoor field rentals available
- Sponsorship & Advertising opportunities available
For more information, call Lake Country Soccer at 417-862-3211