- Adult Indoor
- Adult Outdoor
- HS Girls Fall Academy
- Middle School Soccer
- Youth Indoor
- Youth Outdoor
|Stdgs MSV||Stdgs MSJV 1||Stdgs MSJV 2|
Middle School Boys News: Coaches/contacts for Fall 2012. Additional schools will be listed as coaches/contacts are confirmed.
|Bolivar||Bill Vanhoornbeek; coach
Lisa Spalding; mgr
Keri Peters (mgr)
|Fair Grove||Joseph Florezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hickory Hills||William & Angela Tolbert||987-1387
|Jarrett||Lynn Rathbun (mgr)||email@example.com|
|New Covenant||Eric Crainfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Field Layout Map - North
Completed paper forms are required to register for the middle school league. Complete the MYSA membership form and the medical consent & liability release waiver.
- MYSA Registration Form (must be completed; submit to coach)
- Medical Release Form (must be completed; submit to coach)
- Scholarship Form 2012-2013
Completed registration forms MUST be submitted to the listed team coach by the published deadline date. Player registration fees ($65) must be submitted to the listed team coach by the published deadline date. Make checks payable to "Lake Country Soccer."
Questions about team activities should be directed to the listed team coach. Questions about the league should be directed to Lake Country Soccer.
1. August 15, 2012 - Deadline to submit t-shirt sizes to LCS
- t-shirt sizes may be phoned in to Sandi x106 or Katie x103
- t-shirt sizes may be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- t-shirt sizes may be faxed to 862-5223 ATTN: Katie or Sandi
- Only the total number of t-shirts needed by sizes are to be submitted
2. August 7 - "F" Coaching Certification Class @ LCS 6:00p - 9:00p
All coaches for middle school are required to have, at minimum, an "F" level coaching certificate. Attendees MUST register online at www.mysa.org. From the menu selection, click on "Coaching" then click in "Coaches Courses" then locate the Lake Country Soccer course from the calendar and complete the online registration process. Middle School Coaches registration fees for this course at LCS are paid for by LCS.
3. August 15, 2012- Deadline to notify LCS of team designations
Varsity, JV 1 and/or JV 2
4. August 23, 2012 - Deadline to submit player registration paperwork and fees. All registration forms, scholarship forms and player registration fees MUST be in the LCS Office, no exceptions. Coaches meeting 6:00pm in Lake Country conference room.
5. August 27, 2012: Middle School League Begins
- Varsity plays on Monday nights
- JV 1 plays on Tuesday nights
- JV 2 plays on Thursday nights
- In the event of rainouts/cancellations; Monday games automatically roll over to Wednesdays. Tuesday games automatically roll over to Fridays. Thursday games automatically roll over to Sunday afternoons. Decisions regarding cancellations are normally made by 2:00pm in the afternoon of each game day. In some cases, decisions are made at game time. Cancellation notices are posted on the home page of the web site and also on the "Field Conditions and weather information" section of our voicemail system (press "4" when in the general voicemail system).
7. October 22, 2012 - Varsity single elimination tournament begins.
Lake Country Soccer Middle School League contacts
Sandi Hendricks Sandi@lakecountrysoccer.org x106
Katie Ellsworth Katie@lakecountrysoccer.org x103