Deadline to register online is Sunday Feb 22
Fees-$75 per player which includes a team t-shirt
Forms-All players must turn in a copy of their birth certificate and a signed LCS Emergency Medical & Liability Waiver in order to participate. If you have turned a waiver in since the fall of 2013, you do not have to submit a new copy.
Scholarships-available to those players who receive Free or Reduced lunch at school. A copy of the school Free/Reduced Lunch letter is required to be eligible for a scholarship. Free Lunch players owe $15 and Reduced Lunch players owe $40.
1. February 22, 2015 - Player online registration deadline.
2. February 26, 2015-Middle School Coaches Meeting 6:30-7:30pm, LCS Conference Room
3. February 22, 2015- Team Designation- coaches must notify LCS of how many teams their school will have and in what division (Varsity, JV1, and JV2). To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division.
2. March 2, 2015 - Deadline to submit t-shirt sizes to LCS
5. March 9, 2015 - Deadline to submit player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers and player fees ($75 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date. Fees are NOT paid to the schools.
6. March 9, 2015- Rosters are due to LCS and 11 locked Varsity players named
7. March 16, 2015- Middle School League Begins
8. March 17, 2015- 6-9pm.-"Youth Certification Course", formerly the "F License" is required for all Middle School Coaches. If you have not already participated in this course please plan to attend. To register, go to moyouthsoccer.org, "Coaching" , then "Coaching Education", then "Schedule"). Find the course listed for Lake Country and register. All LCS coaches participate for free so mark check when they ask for payment.
*Varsity plays on Monday nights
*JV 1 plays on Tuesday nights
*JV 2 plays on Thursday nights
MIDDLE SCHOOLS PARTICIPATING & CONTACTS
*If your school is not on this list, please call the LCS office at 417-862-3211. You will be placed on the team that is geographically the closest or one that needs players to complete their team.
Bolivar William Van Hoornbeek 417-326-3957
Catholic Dan Wichmer 417-839-4165
Cherokee Brett Peterson 206-422-2730
Greenwood Tom Fowler 417-818-5100
Logan Rogersville Yvonne Feckovic 417-597-0155
New Covenant Eric Crain 417-380-9264
Nixa Michael Kellerman 417-859-6929
Ozark Jason Williams 417-818-7114
Pershing Robert Talbut 417-655-8583
Pipkin Billy Constantine 417-234-6900
Willard Stacy Salyers 417-496-3231
Hickory Hills Tom Fowler 417-818-5100
Carver Steve Weber 417-207-3481
Pleasant View Trent Wilkinson 417-833-4902
Jarrett Eddie Flores 417-883-1895
Lebanon Matt Jernigan 417-350-0507
For questions regarding middle school soccer, please call Tawny Brown at 417-862-3211 or email email@example.com.
Click below to see the Middle School Schedules and Standings:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.