Middle School Individual Player Registration Link Deadline to register online is Feb 24
Middle school registrations must be done by each participating individual student's parents. Fee of $65 per participant should be paid online during that process.
Completed paper forms are required to register for the middle school league. Complete the medical consent & liability release waiver online and print off for wet signature.
1. February 13, 2014 - "Youth Coaching License" Coaching Certification Class @ LCS 6:00p - 9:00p on February 13, 2014
All coaches for middle school are required to have, at minimum, an "F" level coaching certificate. Attendees MUST register online at www.mysa.org. From the menu selection, click on "Coaching" then click in "Coaches Courses" then locate the Lake Country Soccer course from the calendar and complete the online registration process. Middle School Coaches registration fees for this course at LCS are paid for by LCS.
2. February 24, 2014 - Player online registration deadline.
3. February 25, 2014 - Deadline to submit t-shirt sizes to LCS
4. February 25, 2014 - Deadline to notify LCS of team designations. i.e. Varsity, JV 1 and/or JV 2 including how many teams per school. To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division.
5. March 4, 2014 - Deadline to submit player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers and player fees ($65 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date.
6. March 4, 2014 - Mandatory Coaches meeting at Lake Country 6:00 p.m.
7. March 17, 2014: Middle School League Begins
8. May 1, 2014 - Varsity single elimination tournament begins
Click HERE to see the Middle School Schedules at the bottom of the page