Middle School Individual Player Registration Link Deadline to register online is Feb 22
Middle school registrations must be done by each participating individual student's parents. A Fee of $75 per player can be paid online or mailed in to the LCS office. Payments are not made the the school.
Completed paper forms are required to register for the middle school league. Players that have not played at Lake Countrys in the past 2 years must complete and sign the medical consent & liability release waiver to be turned into LCS office.
1. March 17, 2015 - "Youth Coaching License" Coaching Certification Class @ LCS 6:00p - 9:00pm.
All coaches for middle school are required to have, at minimum, an "F" level coaching certificate. Attendees MUST register online at www.mysa.org. From the menu selection, click on "Coaching" then click in "Coaches Courses" then locate the Lake Country Soccer course from the calendar and complete the online registration process. Middle School Coaches registration fees for this course at LCS are paid for by LCS.
2. February 22, 2015 - Player online registration deadline.
3. February 29, 2015 - Deadline to submit t-shirt sizes to LCS
4. February 22, 2015 - Deadline to notify LCS of team designations. i.e. Varsity, JV 1 and/or JV 2 including how many teams per school. To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division.
5. March 4, 2015 - Deadline to submit player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers and player fees ($65 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date.
6. Feb 17, 2015 - Mandatory Coaches meeting at Lake Country 6:00 p.m. (Conference Room)
7. March 16, 2015: Middle School League Begins
8. April 30, 2015 - Varsity single elimination tournament begins
Varsity plays on Monday nights
Click HERE to see the Middle School Schedules and Standings.