Click Here For Team Registration
Click Here For Applied Teams
Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 2, 2016
Final Team Registration Deadline: September 21, 2016
All games will be played at the Lake Country Soccer and Cooper Sports Complex, located at 2503 and 2334 E. Pythian Drive in Springfield, MO. 65802
Friday night games may be scheduled for teams that are only within a 35 mile radius of Springfield.
The 2016 Sport Shake LCS Fall Classic accepts both boys' and girls' teams.
- Boys teams ages Under-9 through Under-15
- Girls teams ages Under-9 through High School
- MYSA sanctioned tournament
- Got Soccer team registration and points
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games
- 7v7 format for Under -9 and Under-10 divisions
- 9v9 format for Under- 11 and Under- 12 divisions
- 11v11 formats for Under-13 thru High School age divisions
- Different brackets in those age groups where a sufficient number of teams have applied and expressed a desire to compete at a particular level
- The Sport Shake LCS Fall Classic is a Stay To Play tournament. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for the housing link and additional details.
|ROSTER SIZE||FORMAT||ENTRY FEE|
|U9 - U10 Boys & Girls||12||7v7||$475|
|U11 - U12 Boys & Girls||16||9v9||$525|
|U13 - U15 Boys & Girls||22||11v11||$575|
|U15 - U19 Girls||22||11v11||$575|
Early Bird Registration Discount
There is a $50 team registration discount from the above pricing for teams that Register and Pay by September 2, 2016. Please use code SDYTAZ in Got Soccer registration under the voucher number which is located on the first page of your team registration. If paying by check please ensure that the envelope is postmarked no later than 9/2/2016.
Lake Country will do its best to honor team requests; however, it is not always possible to accommodate all requests during bracketing/scheduling. Teams must enter any special requests or coaching conflicts in the comments section of their team application. Coaching conflicts will always be given first priority when scheduling games. Any requests that are received after September 22, 2016 will not be considered during the bracketing/scheduling process.
Click (HERE) to download the Tournament Sanctioning Form
Click (HERE) for Tournament/Team Check-In Information Document
Click (HERE) to download the field layout map
Click (HERE) to download Tournament Rules of Competition
Click (HERE) for 2014 Tournament Results
Click (HERE) for 2015 Tournament Results
This is a STAY TO PLAY TOURNAMENT!
Click Here for the Housing Link to begin making your team's lodging reservations.
The hotels for this tournament are preferred properties which are friendly to Lake Country Soccer. All accepted teams are REQUIRED to utilize the on-line housing system and select their hotel rooms from the list of preferred properties. Accountabiliy will be an issue on the hotels as we will be checking on your hotel at time of check-in for the tournament. A penalty of $150.00 will be assessed and payable at time of check-in if your team is not staying at a partcipating hotel.
Tournament Director: John Markey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Administrator: Bobbi Box, email@example.com
Tournament Assignor: Shane Kennard, firstname.lastname@example.org