To Register for a Middle School Girls Team CLICK HERE
Fees-$75 per player which includes a team t-shirt
Forms-All players must turn in a copy of their birth certificate and a signed LCS Emergency Medical & Liability Waiver in order to participate. If players participated at LCS during the past 2 years new forms are not needed.
Scholarships-Available to those players who receive Free or Reduced lunch at school. A copy of the school Free/Reduced Lunch letter is required to be eligible for a scholarship. Free Lunch players owe $15 and Reduced Lunch players owe $40.
1. Monday March 5, 2018- Team Designations Due (coaches must notify LCS of how many teams their school will have and in what division (Varsity, JV1, and JV2). To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division)
2. Monday March 5, 2018 - Coaches Deadline to submit player t-shirt sizes to LCS
- t-shirt sizes may be phoned in to Tawny ext 106 or Katie ext 103
- t-shirt sizes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- t-shirt sizes may be faxed to 862-5223 ATTN: Katie or Tawny
- Only the total number of t-shirts needed by size are to be submitted for each team
3. Monday March 12, 2018- Deadline for player registration, to submit new player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers, and pay fee ($75 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date. Fees are NOT paid to the schools.
4. Wednesday March 14, 2018- Rosters are due to LCS
5. Tuesday March 20, 2018- 6-9pm.-"Youth Certification Course", formerly the "F License" is required for all Middle School Coaches. If you have not already participated in this course please plan to attend. To register, go to missourisoccer.org, "Coaches" , then "Upcoming Coaching Courses"). Find the course listed for Lake Country and register. All LCS coaches participate for free so mark check when they ask for payment.
6. Monday March 26, 2018-Middle School Girls Games Begin
*Varsity plays on Monday nights
*JV 1 plays on Tuesday nights
*JV 2 plays on Thursday nights
- In the event of rainouts/cancellations, decisions regarding cancellations are normally made by 2:00pm in the afternoon of each game day. In some cases, decisions are made at game time. Cancellation notices are posted on the home page of the web site and also on the "Field Conditions and weather information" section of our voicemail system (press "4" when in the general voicemail system).
MIDDLE SCHOOLS PARTICIPATING & CONTACTS
*If your school is not on this list, please call the LCS office at 417-862-3211. You will be placed on the team that is geographically the closest or one that needs players to complete their team.
|Bolivar Middle School Girls||Daniel Stimpson & Jody Presley||417-399-5875|
|Branson Middle School Girls||Schan Weisman||417-348-1927|
|CatholicTim||Tim Murphey - Head Coach||417-839-5584|
|Kelsa Kirtly - Manager||417-425-0234|
|Cherokee Middle School Girls||Brett Peterson - Head Coach||206-422-2730|
|Greenwood Middle School Girls||Tom Fowler - Head Coach||417-818-5100|
|Kathryn Bartee - Manager||417-827-6211|
|Hickory Hills Middle School Girls||Ty Heinrichs - Head Coach||417-773-6363|
|Jarrett Middle School Girls||Tilly Conover - Head Coach||417-536-1503|
|Tom Fowler - Asst Coach||417-818-5100|
|Eddie Flores - Manager||417-883-1895|
|Lebanon Middle School Girls||Brittni Morgan - Head Coach||417-664-3361|
|Matt Jernigan - Manater||417-350-0507|
|New Covenant Middle School Girls||Eric Crain||417-380-9264|
|Dylan Fieker - Head Coach||417-693-3970|
|Nixa Middle School Girls||Robert Stoneberger||417-569-4047|
|Ozark Middle School Girls||Missy Davidson||417-830-5190|
|Abbey Sugrue - Coach|
|Brandon Treece - Coach||501-593-8934|
|Pleasant View Middle School Girls||Tom Fowler||417-818-5100|
|Pipkin Middle School Girls||**Billy Constantine - Head Coach||417-234-6900|
|Rogersville Girls||**Vern Vogt - Head Coach||417-988-3736|
|Willard Middle School Girls||Traci Jarman - Head Coach||417-830-4925|
|Deshann Rexroat - Asst Coach|
For questions regarding middle school soccer, please call Tawny Brown at 417-862-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.