When: June 23-24, 2018
Where: Lake Country Soccer
Dates To Remember:
All games will be played at Lake Country Soccer's Cooper Complex on Cooper 1 (turf) and Cooper 2 fields located at 2503 E. Pythian Drive in Springfield, MO. 65802
Lake Country's Kick The Heat 3v3 is a qualifying tournament for the Challenge Sports 3v3 Tour Nationals at ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex at the Walt Disney World Resort July 28 - 30, 2017. Click here to go to the Challenge Sports 3v3 website.
The 2017 Kick the Heat tournament will accept teams from U8 thru Adult.
- Team Entry Fee is $165 for all ages ($15 team discount if register and pay by June 4th)
- Age group for youth will be based off the January 1st birthdate guidelines for 2016/17 LCS Outdoor League (example U14: January 1, 2004 - December 30, 2004)
- Adult players must be 18 years or older and NOT in high school
- Play 3v3 (no goalie)
- Maximum of 6 players on the roster
- As many games as possible will be played on a turf fields
- Youngest age groups will most likely be played on grass fields
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Each game has two 12 minute halves
- Male and Female divisions (no coed divisions)
- Different divisions in those age groups where a sufficient number of teams have applied and expressed a desire to compete at a particular level
- Each player will receive a tournament t-shirt if they (and their team) have registered and paid by June 4th.
CLICK HERE To view field map
Early Bird Registration Discount
A $15.00 registration discount for teams that Register and Pay by June 4, 2018.
Lake Country will do its best to honor team requests; however, it is not always possible to accommodate all requests. Teams must enter any special request or coaching conflicts in the "comments" section of their team registration. Any requests that are received after June 11, 2018 will not be considered during the scheduling process.
This is NOT a Stay to Play Tournament
Click Here for a list of Springfield area hotels that are offering a tournament rate. Call the hotel directly to inquire about room availability and a complete list of the hotel's amenities. Please note that room rates will be subject to availability at the time the reservation is made.
Tournament Director: John Markey, email@example.com
Tournament Manager: Greg Spilman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of last years Champions and Finalists.